Emily Kratz is embarking on a 200 mile race (Bigfoot 200) and has selected SEAL Family Foundation as her charity of choice. Help her cross the finish line by supporting her and the SEAL Family Foundation. Your donation is 100% tax deductible and will help the families of U.S. Navy SEALs.
- 46,000 + feet of ascent
- 209.5 miles, nonstop, point to point!
- Fully marked course with reflective ribbons and signs
- 5 Sleep Stations with full aid, hot food, medical, and crew access
- 14 full aid stations with hot food, medical, and more
- The 200 miler starts at Mount St. Helens in the Cascade Mountain Range of Washington State and finishes in Randle, WA, traversing point-to-point through the Cascade Mountains.